Boat Rental Information
To reserve one of our pontoon boats from River Marinas, complete our online “Reservation Request” to hold your boat. Also, our “2014 Boat Rental Lease Form” must be printed out and completed before you arrive at Beach House Marina to pick up your boat.
Our online reservation form requires 24 hour notice. If you would like to book one of our pontoon boats today, please call us for availability 651-275-0229.
2016 Boat Rental Lease Form – Complete and print out Lease Form. You must have this form with you when arriving at the marina.
Reservation Request – Complete our online reservation request to reserve your boat for the day and time you would like.
- All pontoon boat rentals include life jackets
- All boats are full of gas when you leave. You are asked to top of the tank before coming back to the dock. If we fill the tank a $20.00 surcharge will be added. Gas is not included in the rental price. You will be charged for the gas you use.
- The responsible party/parties must allow 30 minutes upon departure and return for check in and check out. Boats returned more than 30 minutes late, or after the agreed upon time will be charged the appropriate fee.
- All renters must be at least 18 years of age.
- The customer is responsible for ALL damages incurred during the rental period.
- Rental prices quoted do not include 7.125% sales tax or gas.
- Hours of rental for a full day are 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. 1/2 day rentals are 10:00 am – 2:00 pm or 3:00 – 7:00 pm. Watercraft is rented in accordance with Minnesota Boating laws.
- Any machine reported or observed operating in an unsafe manner, will result in immediate termination of your rental.
- On the day of your rental bring your valid picture driver’s license and the credit card that your rental was charged. If these two items are not present, we cannot send the rental out or make any amends to the credit card charge. This is done for your identity theft protection.
Customer will forfeit the deposit in the event of a no-show or late cancellation.
You must cancel within 10 days for weekend rentals, and 7 days for weekday rentals… or lose the reservation deposit.
At the discretion of Bridgeport RiverMarinas boat rentals, if inclement weather prevails you will have 30 days to rebook and use your rental. If the rain out happens at the end of the season, you may carry over the reservation until spring of the following year. These have to be booked and used by June 15 of the year following the original rental date.
A $25.00 processing fee will be charged for ALL cancellations. (Even if cancellation is prior to the 10 or 7 days) If the reservation is rescheduled at the time of cancellation this fee will be waived.